Call: 01388 772611
Essential Fly Fishing & Fly Tying
Your information is protected.
Premier RIO Technical Trout - Weight Forward or Double Taper
RIO’s TECHNICAL TROUT line with SlickCast features a long, fine front taper for the lightest of presentations and delicacy and is the ideal choice of line when fishing dry flies, nymphs, soft hackles and emergers to tricky eaters at distance. The line has a long head and back taper to increase loop control when carrying long lengths, and for making precise casts to rising fish, while the weight distribution makes it easy to turn over long leaders for technical feeders at range.
In addition, this line is built with SlickCast, creating the slickest, most durable coating on the market producing the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line.
This line is available in both Weight Forward and Double Taper options and is built with a supple core and coldwater coating.
- Long front taper turns over flies with delicacy and precision
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
- Extended head and back taper increases loop control when carrying long lengths of line
- Specifically designed to turn over long leaders for technical trout
- DualTone- Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- Colour: Sky Blue Head /Peach
- EasyID - RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
DELIVERY CHARGES. Shipping to Mainland UK costs £2.90 per parcel increasing to £5.90 per parcel if your order includes bulky items such as boots, nets etc or items heavier than 2 kilo. Often these heavier/ bulkier items cost more than £50.00 and so are sent post free. ALL MAINLAND UK ORDERS OVER £50.00 in value are sent post free.
We regret that we are unable to ship orders larger than small parcel to Northern Ireland and we no longer ship to Channel Islands, Europe & Rest of World at the moment
DISPATCH. As far as possible, provided postage has been correctly paid and subject to payment being authorised, we aim to dispatch orders 'same working day' on a first class service. Please note where we specifically offer Next Day delivery this means we would use a very reliable carrier on a next working day service but we cannot actually guarantee next day delivery. This may be due to which part of the country you live in where a 2-5 day service may apply or because of high pressure on carriers at certain times of the year causing a short delay. So not guaranteed for next day delivery but we do our very best and rarely fail. We count 'working days' as Monday to Friday. Goods are not dispatched on Saturday or Sunday.
GOODS OUT OF STOCK. We make every effort to ensure that goods listed are in stock. Should goods be out of stock for day or two we will send them on separately ASAP. If we think they may be out of stock for longer we will contact you for your preference.