Call: 01388 772611
Essential Fly Fishing & Fly Tying
Your information is protected.
Fishpond Green River Gear Bag
Your gear deserves a place to call home. From keeping your gear organised so you can grab it quickly, to taking it out on the water fishing, we have designed a bag that covers your needs. With a refined feature set, we purposefully added what anglers need in a great bag. Everything from a waterproof moulded bottom, 420d recycled Cyclepond nylon exterior, a zip down fly bench which gives instant access to your must have flies, and a deep main compartment that is customisable to match your needs.
- 420D Cyclepond Fishpond Fabric with ballistic fabric accents
- Waterproof, moulded bottom
- Zip down fly bench pocket with replaceable foam
- Padded interior divider system with VELCRO® attachments
- Built in rod tube attachment on the front
- Additional rod tube attachment option on the back (gear straps not included)
- Rope haul handle
- Included adjustable shoulder strap
- Hypalon® exterior tool attachment points
- Front slash pocket for pliers or forceps
- Four exterior zippered pockets
- Two additional side zippered coated mesh pockets
- Two interior large zippered pockets
- Two interior stash pockets made for extra reels or fly boxes
- Three interior coated mesh zippered pockets under the top lid
- 420D Cyclepond Fishpond Fabric
- Dimensions: 17” x 8” x 10”
- Volume: 25 L (1,159 cu. in.)
- Weight: 3.1lbs
Please Note: Rod tube, tools etc not included.
FREE POSTAGE ON ALL MAINLAND UK ORDERS OVER £50.00's (excluding postage)
MAINLAND UK £2.90 or £5.90 if your order includes bulky items such as boots, nets etc or items heavier than 2 kilo. Often these bulkier heavier items exceed our £50.00 order limit and so are sent post free. There may be additional shipping payable on orders to non Mainland UK addresses but we would notify you before shipping if that was the case.
EUROPE & REST OF WORLD - Apologies but for the moment we are only dispatching to UK addresses.
DISPATCH. As far as possible, provided postage has been correctly paid and subject to payment being authorised, we aim to dispatch orders 'same working day' on a first class service. Please note where we specifically offer Next Day delivery this means we would use a very reliable carrier on a next working day service but we cannot actually guarantee next day delivery. This may be due to which part of the country you live in where a 2-5 day service may apply or because of high pressure on carriers at certain times of the year causing a short delay. So - not guaranteed for next day delivery but we do our very best and rarely fail. We count 'working days' as Monday to Friday. Goods are not dispatched on Saturday or Sunday.
GOODS OUT OF STOCK
We make every effort to ensure that goods listed are in stock.
Goods out of stock for a day or two will be sent separately. Should there be a longer delay we will contact you to ask your preference.