Call: 01388 772611
Essential Fly Fishing & Fly Tying
Your information is protected.
Fishpond Cross Current Chest Pack System. See Video
The Cross-Current Chest Pack is designed to keep all your essentials and boxes organised, keeping them high on your body at the ready. Slide your net out of the integrated net slot, scoop your fish, release it, grab your dry shake out of the magnetic drop down workstation, and get back those moments we all love to celebrate.
• Compatible with all Fishpond backpacks
• 210D Nylon Cyclepond Fishpond fabric
• Front magnetic closure pocket for small fly boxes, pucks, and other quick access items
• Front main zippered storage compartment for large fly box storage
• Two small stretch mesh pockets on the front for quick access items
• Exterior VELCRO® attachment for foam attachment (foam patch included)
• Exterior Hypalon® tabs for tool and accessory attachment on each side
• Integrated net slot on back panel holds a long handle net
• D-ring on top centre back for attaching a net release for short handle nets
• One large pocket on the back panel with a zippered entry on each side
• Magnetic front pocket has velcro interior on one side, and 4 small stretch mesh pockets for organisation
• Main front zippered pocket includes one interior zippered pocket"
- Dimensions: 11” x 8.5” x 5.5” (front pack) 11.5” x 10.5” x 1” (back)
- Volume: 8L (488 Cu. In.)
- Colour: Gravel
Note: Net/ tools etc not included.
FREE POSTAGE ON ALL MAINLAND UK ORDERS OVER £50.00's (excluding postage)
MAINLAND UK £2.90 or £5.90 if your order includes bulky items such as boots, nets etc or items heavier than 2 kilo. Often these bulkier heavier items exceed our £50.00 order limit and so are sent post free. There may be additional shipping payable on orders to non Mainland UK addresses but we would notify you before shipping if that was the case.
EUROPE & REST OF WORLD - Apologies but for the moment we are only dispatching to UK addresses.
DISPATCH. As far as possible, provided postage has been correctly paid and subject to payment being authorised, we aim to dispatch orders 'same working day' on a first class service. Please note where we specifically offer Next Day delivery this means we would use a very reliable carrier on a next working day service but we cannot actually guarantee next day delivery. This may be due to which part of the country you live in where a 2-5 day service may apply or because of high pressure on carriers at certain times of the year causing a short delay. So - not guaranteed for next day delivery but we do our very best and rarely fail. We count 'working days' as Monday to Friday. Goods are not dispatched on Saturday or Sunday.
GOODS OUT OF STOCK
We make every effort to ensure that goods listed are in stock.
Goods out of stock for a day or two will be sent separately. Should there be a longer delay we will contact you to ask your preference.