Call: 01388 772611
Essential Fly Fishing & Fly Tying
Your information is protected.
RIO InTouch 15Ft Replacement Tips
Use on the Elite Scandi Outbound Body, Versitip, Skagit Spey and interchangeable tip spey lines.
These tips are 15ft long, and have a steady front taper of about 3ft, which allows for good presentation of a fly. Each tip has a colour-coded loop at the rear, and is printed with the tip size - attach the printed end to the fly line. The tips are built on RIO's ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for the maximum in sensitivity and performance and are density compensated at the front end (not the intermediate) for the best fishing performance.
There are five density options available:
- Floating: (straw, 7wt to 10wt)
- Intermediate: 1.5-2 ips (gray, 7wt to 10wt)
- Sink 3: 3-4 ips (brown with yellow loop, 7wt to 10wt)
- Sink 6: 6-7 ips (black with gray loop, 7wt to 10wt)
- Sink 8: 8-9 ips (black with green loop, 8wt to 10wt)
Each tip has the following weight:
- #7 - 95 grains
- #8 - 109 grains
- #9 - 129 grains
- #10 - 150 grains
- EasyID - RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end for fast rigging to backing.
- Density Compensation - Adds a denser material to the thin tip of a sinking line (or sink tip), which ensures the line sinks straight.
DELIVERY CHARGES. Shipping to Mainland UK costs £2.90 per parcel increasing to £5.90 per parcel if your order includes bulky items such as boots, nets etc or items heavier than 2 kilo. Often these heavier/ bulkier items cost more than £50.00 and so are sent post free. ALL MAINLAND UK ORDERS OVER £50.00 in value are sent post free.
We regret that we are unable to ship orders larger than small parcel to Northern Ireland and we no longer ship to Channel Islands, Europe & Rest of World at the moment
DISPATCH. As far as possible, provided postage has been correctly paid and subject to payment being authorised, we aim to dispatch orders 'same working day' on a first class service. Please note where we specifically offer Next Day delivery this means we would use a very reliable carrier on a next working day service but we cannot actually guarantee next day delivery. This may be due to which part of the country you live in where a 2-5 day service may apply or because of high pressure on carriers at certain times of the year causing a short delay. So not guaranteed for next day delivery but we do our very best and rarely fail. We count 'working days' as Monday to Friday. Goods are not dispatched on Saturday or Sunday.
GOODS OUT OF STOCK. We make every effort to ensure that goods listed are in stock. Should goods be out of stock for day or two we will send them on separately ASAP. If we think they may be out of stock for longer we will contact you for your preference.