Call: 01388 772611
Essential Fly Fishing & Fly Tying
Your information is protected.
RIO Elite Single Hand 3D Spey Line
The perfect line for roll and single handed Spey casts with low-stretch, ultra-slick performance.
The Single Handed Spey line has been designed to be a fantastic tool for anglers that prefer/need to perform roll and single-handed Spey casts. The rear weight distribution loads a rod deeply in the tightest of quarters, allowing anglers to make long, effortless casts with obstacles close behind. Though primarily designed for roll casting, this line also performs exceptionally easy overhead casts with incredibly smooth loop control. Each line is built on RIO’s low stretch ConnectCore Plus for maximum performance, and features SlickCast— the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
- Incredibly easy roll and overhead casting line design
- Thick Handling section lengthens out the head for stability and control
- Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in performance and smoothness
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
A Floating Line with 10ft of "Hover", 1ips sinking line, then 10ft of Intermediate, 2ips sinking line at the front (F/H/I), for fishing in the top 2-4 ft of water.
- DualTone - Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- EasyID- RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
- Head Length: 33ft.
- Overall Length: 90ft.
- Colour: Gray/Glacial/Peach/Camo.
FREE POSTAGE ON ALL MAINLAND UK ORDERS OVER £50.00's (excluding postage)
MAINLAND UK £2.90 or £5.90 if your order includes bulky items such as boots, nets etc or items heavier than 2 kilo. Often these bulkier heavier items exceed our £50.00 order limit and so are sent post free. There may be additional shipping payable on orders to non Mainland UK addresses but we would notify you before shipping if that was the case.
EUROPE & REST OF WORLD - Apologies but for the moment we are only dispatching to UK addresses.
DISPATCH. As far as possible, provided postage has been correctly paid and subject to payment being authorised, we aim to dispatch orders 'same working day' on a first class service. Please note where we specifically offer Next Day delivery this means we would use a very reliable carrier on a next working day service but we cannot actually guarantee next day delivery. This may be due to which part of the country you live in where a 2-5 day service may apply or because of high pressure on carriers at certain times of the year causing a short delay. So - not guaranteed for next day delivery but we do our very best and rarely fail. We count 'working days' as Monday to Friday. Goods are not dispatched on Saturday or Sunday.
GOODS OUT OF STOCK
We make every effort to ensure that goods listed are in stock.
Goods out of stock for a day or two will be sent separately. Should there be a longer delay we will contact you to ask your preference.