Call: 01388 772611
Essential Fly Fishing & Fly Tying
Your information is protected.
Rio AFS Floating Shooting Heads
AN EASY CASTING SHOOTING HEAD designed for effortless distance and great presentation.
- Easy loading design helps anglers make long, effortless casts
- Long, fine front taper generates tight loops that unroll with great presentation
- Printed ID system for easy recognition
- Attach the rear easy ID Loop to the shooting line
- Colour: Green/ Yellow
- Use VersiLeaders / Tapered leaders for best performance
RIO’s benchmark AFS (Advanced Flight Spey) heads feature a long tapered Scandinavian design that produces tight loops and long, effortless casts. They are the very best line design for presentation.
Compatible Leaders for all AFS Heads:
- Spey Versileader 6’ & 10’, (lines over 500 grains)
- Light Spey Versileader 10’, (lines 500 grains and less)
- Steelhead/Salmon Leader 9’ & 15’
Note: Many of the original AFS models have now been upgraded to ConnectCore, (low stretch) and moved to the Scandi range. However Floating AFS Heads and the AFS kit which includes a matching Powerflex Shooting line and Versileaders are still available.
UK POSTAL CHARGE - £2.90 per order. Should you include a heavier item in your order such as waders, boots, a fishing rod, fishing outfits, pedestal vice, landing net, large tackle bag or similar then the delivery charge would increase at checkout to £5.90. FREE POSTAGE ON ALL UK ORDERS OVER £50.00's (excluding postage)
NON UK CHARGES ON ORDERS UP TO 1 KILO - £2.90. You can get a lot in one kilo - especially Fly Tying Materials. We would contact you re cost if your order exceeded one kilo.
See Delivery Information for full details of our charges.
We aim to dispatch first class, same working day - not guaranteed but we do our best. Goods are not dispatched Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
GOODS OUT OF STOCK
We make every effort to ensure that goods listed are in stock.
Goods out of stock for a day or two will be sent separately. Should there be a longer delay we will contact you to ask your preference.