Call: 01388 772611
Essential Fly Fishing & Fly Tying
Your information is protected.
Rio AFS Floating Shooting Head Kit #7/8
AN EASY CASTING SHOOTING HEAD designed for effortless distance and great presentation.
- Easy loading design helps anglers make long, effortless casts
- Long, fine front taper generates tight loops that unroll with great presentation
- Printed ID system for easy recognition
- Attach the rear easy ID Loop to the shooting line
- Use VersiLeaders / Tapered leaders for best performance
RIO’s benchmark AFS (Advanced Flight Spey) heads feature a long tapered Scandinavian design that produces tight loops and long, effortless casts. They are the very best line design for presentation.
The AFS Floating Shooting Head Kit is a ready to go package comprising:
- AFS Floating Shooting Head, Geen/ Yellow
- Matching Powerflex Core Shooting Line
- Three sinking Versileaders in different densities.
- Supplied in Mesh Wallet
Compatible Leaders for all AFS Heads:
- Spey Versileader 6’ & 10’, (lines over 500 grains)
- Light Spey Versileader 10’, (lines 500 grains and less)
- Steelhead/Salmon Leader 9’ & 15’
Note: Many of the original AFS models have now been upgraded to ConnectCore, (low stretch) and moved to the Scandi range. However Floating AFS Heads and the AFS kit which includes a matching Powerflex Shooting line and Versileaders are still available.
FREE POSTAGE ON ALL MAINLAND UK ORDERS OVER £50.00's (excluding postage)
MAINLAND UK £2.90 or £5.90 if your order includes bulky items such as boots, nets etc or items heavier than 2 kilo. Often these bulkier heavier items exceed our £50.00 order limit and so are sent post free. There may be additional shipping payable on orders to non Mainland UK addresses but we would notify you before shipping if that was the case.
EUROPE & REST OF WORLD - Apologies but for the moment we are only dispatching to UK addresses.
DISPATCH. As far as possible, provided postage has been correctly paid and subject to payment being authorised, we aim to dispatch orders 'same working day' on a first class service. Please note where we specifically offer Next Day delivery this means we would use a very reliable carrier on a next working day service but we cannot actually guarantee next day delivery. This may be due to which part of the country you live in where a 2-5 day service may apply or because of high pressure on carriers at certain times of the year causing a short delay. So - not guaranteed for next day delivery but we do our very best and rarely fail. We count 'working days' as Monday to Friday. Goods are not dispatched on Saturday or Sunday.
GOODS OUT OF STOCK
We make every effort to ensure that goods listed are in stock.
Goods out of stock for a day or two will be sent separately. Should there be a longer delay we will contact you to ask your preference.