Call: 01388 772611
Essential Fly Fishing & Fly Tying
Your information is protected.
Hardy Jet Fly Rod with free Hardy Flyline worth £53.99!
Hardy Jet Fly Rod supplied with a free Hardy Marksman Flyline!
Designed and developed in Alnwick, the Jet series is manufactured with a blend of two different carbon pre-pregs that give a perfect balance between in hand feel and power to weight ratio.
Despite their low weight the blanks have a smooth muscular feel that gives confidence when trying to subdue a large fish yet still feel light, lively and sharp in the hand when casting.
Rods of 9'6" & 10'0" rated 6, 7 or 8 are fitted with a full wells handle with extension butt.
- 4 piece blanks contain Sintrix resin.
- Refined middle to tip action.
- Fuji butt guides with hard chrome snake intermediates.
- Clear pearl grey blank finish with silver highlights.
- Section line up marks.
- Full 'AAAA' cork handle.
- Type 'A' reel seat - burl wood spacer with anodised aluminium thread, twin up lock function and reversed half wells cork handle.
- Type 'B' reel seat - full anodised aluminium fitting, twin up lock action and full wells cork handle and extension butt.
- Supplied with rod bag and hard cloth covered Hardy rod tube.
UK POSTAL CHARGE - £2.90. Should you include a heavier item to your order such as waders, boots, a fishing rod, fishing outfits, pedestal vice, landing net, large tackle bag or similar then the delivery charge would increase at checkout to £5.90. FREE POSTAGE ON ALL UK ORDERS OVER £50.00's (excluding postage)
NON UK CHARGES ON ORDERS UP TO 1 KILO - £2.90. You can get a lot in one kilo - especially Fly Tying Materials. We would contact you re cost if your order exceeded one kilo.
See Delivery Information for full details of our charges.
We aim to dispatch first class, same working day - not guaranteed but we do our best. Goods are not dispatched Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
GOODS OUT OF STOCK
We make every effort to ensure that goods listed are in stock.
Goods out of stock for a day or two will be sent separately. Should there be a longer delay we will contact you to ask your preference.