Call: 01388 772611
Essential Fly Fishing & Fly Tying
Your information is protected.
Fishpond Switchback Wading Belt System - Due 2021
This system includes a pack that slides independently from back to front, a moulded net holster for long-handled nets, a shoulder strap with tool and fly attachment, and options to attach the new Fishpond moulded wading staff pouch, drink holder, and Quickshot rod holder. Functional and purposeful. Can be worn with vests, chest packs or other gear of choice.
- Modular system includes a wader belt with net slot, 5L pack, and shoulder strap
- Wader Belt is made with thermoformed foam for comfort around your waist, and has a built in net slot that holds mostly any size net handle
- The included pack slides from front to back on the wader belt ‘rail’ - allowing you to keep the belt and net in place and move only your pack in and out of your workspace
- Pack can be configured on the left or right side
- Shoulder strap can be configured on the left or right side - or can be removed completely
- Shoulder strap pad has various Hypalon tool attachment points and velcro ‘loop’ for attaching fly patches or drying out flies
- The underside of the shoulder strap pad has a silicone printing to minimise slip
- Pack has two main zippered pockets and holds 2-3 large fly boxes, or 4-6 slim fly boxes
- Pack has two front stretch pockets for quick access items
- Forceps sheath hidden behind the front stretch pockets
- Pack has Hypalon attachment points for retractors or Forceps on each side
- Dimensions: Pack is 9” x 7” x 5”
- Belt padding: 32”long x 4.5” high
- Webbing maximum length: 63”
- Volume 5L (305 cu. in.)
- Colour: Gravel
Please note - tools/ net not included
FREE POSTAGE ON ALL MAINLAND UK ORDERS OVER £50.00's (excluding postage)
MAINLAND UK £2.90 or £5.90 if your order includes bulky items such as boots, nets etc or items heavier than 2 kilo. Often these bulkier heavier items exceed our £50.00 order limit and so are sent post free. There may be additional shipping payable on orders to non Mainland UK addresses but we would notify you before shipping if that was the case.
EUROPE & REST OF WORLD - Apologies but for the moment we are only dispatching to UK addresses.
DISPATCH. As far as possible, provided postage has been correctly paid and subject to payment being authorised, we aim to dispatch orders 'same working day' on a first class service. Please note where we specifically offer Next Day delivery this means we would use a very reliable carrier on a next working day service but we cannot actually guarantee next day delivery. This may be due to which part of the country you live in where a 2-5 day service may apply or because of high pressure on carriers at certain times of the year causing a short delay. So - not guaranteed for next day delivery but we do our very best and rarely fail. We count 'working days' as Monday to Friday. Goods are not dispatched on Saturday or Sunday.
GOODS OUT OF STOCK
We make every effort to ensure that goods listed are in stock.
Goods out of stock for a day or two will be sent separately. Should there be a longer delay we will contact you to ask your preference.