Call: 01388 772611
Essential Fly Fishing & Fly Tying
Your information is protected.
Fishpond Gunnison Guide Pack. See Video
Designed for guides who carry every colour, of every size, of every stage, of every bug known to modern science. The Gunnison Guide Pack is built to keep copious amounts of gear organised. When you make the journey down into the depths of the Gunny Gorge, you need a fishing system that will comfortably carry all of the “essentials” for long days. The Gunnison Guide Pack combines the best features of our other proven packs, with the added volume and organisation to make this the go-to system for anglers who get way out there and need it all close at hand.
Constructed out of Fishpond recycled Cyclepond nylon, it carries the weight comfortably and keeps all your gear out of the way while you fish. Built with an integrated net holder, places for all your largest fly boxes, water bottles, tools, and more.
- 420D Cyclepond Fishpond fabric
- Zippered main storage compartment for secure fly box storage
- Signature moulded zip down fly bench with 2 pieces of foam
- Exterior VELCRO® attachment for foam, tools or accessory attachment
- Exterior Hypalon® tabs and cord loops for tool and accessory attachment
- Integrated net slot
- Two large exterior water bottle pockets
- Two zippered hip belt pockets
- Main compartment has one interior zippered pocket, one interior stash pocket, a clear fishing license slot and a key hook
- Front moulded fly bench compartment has one interior zippered pocket and two elastic pockets to hold small fly boxes
- 420d Cyclepond Fishpond Fabric
- Dimensions: 14” x 9” x 7”
- Volume: 10L (610 cu. in.)
- Weight: 2.1lbs
DELIVERY CHARGES. Shipping to Mainland UK costs £2.90 per parcel increasing to £5.90 per parcel if your order includes bulky items such as boots, nets etc or items heavier than 2 kilo. Often these heavier/ bulkier items cost more than £50.00 and so are sent post free. ALL MAINLAND UK ORDERS OVER £50.00 in value are sent post free.
We regret that we are unable to ship orders to Ireland, Channel Islands, Europe & Rest of World at the moment
DISPATCH. As far as possible, provided postage has been correctly paid and subject to payment being authorised, we aim to dispatch orders 'same working day' on a first class service. Please note where we specifically offer Next Day delivery this means we would use a very reliable carrier on a next working day service but we cannot actually guarantee next day delivery. This may be due to which part of the country you live in where a 2-5 day service may apply or because of high pressure on carriers at certain times of the year causing a short delay. So not guaranteed for next day delivery but we do our very best and rarely fail. We count 'working days' as Monday to Friday. Goods are not dispatched on Saturday or Sunday.
GOODS OUT OF STOCK. We make every effort to ensure that goods listed are in stock. Should goods be out of stock for day or two we will send them on separately ASAP. If we think they may be out of stock for longer we will contact you for your preference.