Call: 01388 772611
Essential Fly Fishing & Fly Tying
Your information is protected.
Fishpond Firehole Backpack - see Video.
Some days your only shot at securing solitude is to put the parking lot in the rearview mirror. The Firehole Backpack will bring you there. This 26-liter platform features thoughtful organization, plenty of support and breathability, and an abundance of water storage for full days on the trail. Whether you’re tallying up the miles or just bushwacking to your favourite run, the recycled nylon exterior will withstand a beating, while keeping load-weight at a minimum. Loaded with exclusive features, including an exterior boot and wader pouch for wet gear, integrated net holders, and specialty attachments for your existing Fishpond Chest Pack, the Firehole is a favourite among backcountry anglers and travellers everywhere.
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap, hip belt, and molded back panel
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Stowable Hypalon® wader/boot pouch with additional exterior attachment points
- Interior sleeve and pass-through for hydration reservoir
- Four-way attachment points on either side of the pack accommodate Lariat Gear Straps
- Exterior top and backside pockets and hip belt stash pockets for quick access
- Removable hip belt
- Coated webbing haul handle
- Integrated net slots and water bottle holders on either side of pack
- Compatible with Thunderhead Chest Pack, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, Cross-Current Chest
- Pack, and Sagebrush Pro Mesh Vest
- 420D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric
- Dimensions: 22“ x 12“ x 9.5“
- Volume: 26L (1,500 Cu. In.)
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
DELIVERY CHARGES. Shipping to Mainland UK costs £2.90 per parcel increasing to £5.90 per parcel if your order includes bulky items such as boots, nets etc or items heavier than 2 kilo. Often these heavier/ bulkier items cost more than £50.00 and so are sent post free. ALL MAINLAND UK ORDERS OVER £50.00 in value are sent post free.
We regret that we are unable to ship orders larger than small parcel to Northern Ireland and we no longer ship to Channel Islands, Europe & Rest of World at the moment
DISPATCH. As far as possible, provided postage has been correctly paid and subject to payment being authorised, we aim to dispatch orders 'same working day' on a first class service. Please note where we specifically offer Next Day delivery this means we would use a very reliable carrier on a next working day service but we cannot actually guarantee next day delivery. This may be due to which part of the country you live in where a 2-5 day service may apply or because of high pressure on carriers at certain times of the year causing a short delay. So not guaranteed for next day delivery but we do our very best and rarely fail. We count 'working days' as Monday to Friday. Goods are not dispatched on Saturday or Sunday.
GOODS OUT OF STOCK. We make every effort to ensure that goods listed are in stock. Should goods be out of stock for day or two we will send them on separately ASAP. If we think they may be out of stock for longer we will contact you for your preference.