Call: 01388 772611
Essential Fly Fishing & Fly Tying
Your information is protected.
Fario Adjustable Bungs
Featured by fly fishing legend Hywel Morgan this unique bung benefits from the following features -
- Perfectly formed aerodynamic shape - lightest available for its size.
- Unique adjustable design which does not fall off your leader!
- Extra stopper beads included for added security or when using fine diameter leaders.
- Reversible colour depending on light conditions including 'Stealth Mode' Yellow/ Black.
Available in 3 sizes:-
- Small - for lightweight or single buzzer
- Medium - for small bugs, mitt flies, worms, beaded blobs and small eggs etc
- Large - for larger heavy lures, weighted eggs, tungsten flies and multiple beaded flies.
Essentially these are single use indicators. However there are two methods of re-using them.
- Push out the stopper bead inside the indicator and use the additional stopper beads OR
- Attach a new price of line via knot or micro ring and keep bungs on a foam winder.
There is a pros vs cons to these indicators. They don’t fall off your leader when casting like the little twist on ones however they aren’t quite as reusable as the other style except by using the methods above.
FREE POSTAGE ON ALL MAINLAND UK ORDERS OVER £50.00's (excluding postage)
MAINLAND UK £2.90 or £5.90 if your order includes bulky items such as boots, nets etc or items heavier than 2 kilo. Often these bulkier heavier items exceed our £50.00 order limit and so are sent post free. There may be additional shipping payable on orders to non Mainland UK addresses but we would notify you before shipping if that was the case.
EUROPE & REST OF WORLD - Apologies but for the moment we are only dispatching to UK addresses. If you would like a delivery to a non UK address please email us for a quote.
DISPATCH. As far as possible, provided postage has been correctly paid and subject to payment being authorised, we aim to dispatch orders 'same working day' on a first class service. Please note where we specifically offer Next Day delivery this means we would use a very reliable carrier on a next working day service but we cannot actually guarantee next day delivery. This may be due to which part of the country you live in where a 2-5 day service may apply or because of high pressure on carriers at certain times of the year causing a short delay. So - not guaranteed for next day delivery but we do our very best and rarely fail. We count 'working days' as Monday to Friday. Goods are not dispatched on Saturday or Sunday.
GOODS OUT OF STOCK
We make every effort to ensure that goods listed are in stock.
Goods out of stock for a day or two will be sent separately. Should there be a longer delay we will contact you to ask your preference.